All items (metal, glass, fibre, etc) in the Materials List are new unless stated otherwise. Any item that is not new is either reclaimed, repurposed, recycled, reused or found. As we did not buy these items new or fabricate them we cannot know for certain what the item is made of and the materials are listed to the best of our knowledge.
Reclaimed, Repurposed, Recycled and Reused - what do we mean when we use these words in my Materials list?
Reused: An item that we have in our stash or have purchased used (a second-hand or antique store) and is being reused for the same purpose. For example, the chain from another necklace is reused for one of our necklaces/pendants.
Reclaimed: An item that was being discarded and is used for a new purpose. For example: household copper wire from a metal recycling centre is reclaimed and used for jewelry.
Repurposed: An item that is being used for a purpose other than what it was made for. For example: a fork purchased at an antique store is being repurposed into jewellery.
Recycled: An item is returned to a more basic state (ie melted down) and formed into something new. For example, a glass bottle heated to molten is recycled to form a new bead.
Found: An item found, usually but not always, in nature. For example: beach glass found while walking by the ocean.
- Orders ship through Canada Post.
- We are happy to be able to offer a flat rate of $10 for Standard Shipping within Canada. This rate includes tracking and insurance.
- Priority and Express Post options are available for an additional fee at checkout.
- If you are local and would like to arrange pick up, please contact us at email@example.com
returns & exchanges
We hope you love your new piece of jewellery but if you’re looking to return or exchange your order for any reason, we’re here to help!
Returns or exchanges are welcomed within 7 days of receiving your order on new and unworn items. To initiate a return or exchange please see the following:
- you must contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization before sending your item to us;
- your item must be in the same condition that you received it;
- your item must be in the original packaging;
- Shipping costs are non-refundable;
- upon receipt and inspection of the returned item a refund, if applicable, will be made to the original payment method;
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping;
- Please use a trackable service; if the item is not received the exchange can not be processed.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom orders.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, I will do whatever I can to help!
unique handmade jewellery
We make every reasonable effort to accurately display the characteristics and colour of the products in our listing photos. We cannot guarantee how colours will appear on your computer screen - the actual colour you see will depend on your computer. All measurements and similar descriptions are approximate.
Items from the Wild and Wise Studio Glass & Jewellery are made by hand and as such will show some slight variations or “imperfections”. We believe these minor irregularities are evidence of hand workmanship and are part of the uniqueness and style of the jewellery. For a more complete overview, please see our Terms of Service.